The Moment of Truth - Triplets Reveals!!! ;)

Hello,
After visits with Dr Aida (Anson Bay Medical Center) i still feel unsatisfied. So i drive far to Hospital Pantai, Manjung for scan wit Dr Chandran. Very friendly Doctor, funny (he have beautiful yet funny laugh). We really like him.


DR CHANDRAN SINNASAMY




HOSPITAL PANTAI, MANJUNG, PERAK



Okay, he scan me and said :
DR: ''So, u have 1st here, 2nd here, and third here''.
ME: ''Wait!! what??!! DR u mean triplets??!!''.
DR: ''Yes 100% sure''.
ME:'' no way!! no wayyy!!!!! ''

*while lookin at my husband n my husband also looking at me with the biggest eyes ever*
(I feel wanna collapses, feel the overwhelming of confusing feeling)

WAW! WAW! What else can i say. Theres 3 babies inside me?
Is this the feeling of having triplets?
HAHAHAHA!! All i can do is laughing!

I understand that triplets brings so much risk. Risk for themselves and me!!
I confused, should i feel sad or should i feel happy?




We had MCD breakfast before meet Dr Chandran



His kisses mean so much for me... (I need to force him actually HAHAHAHAHA)






No comments:

Post a Comment