EMBRYO TRANSFER 3RD IVF


Hello again!!


This is face one day after OPU! Ovarian Pick-Up


A month after OPU, they scheduled me for Embryo Transfer on 12/06/2017.
I remember how excited I was that time. U know putting 'babies' inside me and it will grow.
I didn't give 100% hope to this IVF. I know it might fail again as before. This time what I was  thinking - 'whatever', no stress too much about it and don't expect anything
.
Dr Prasant did show the 2 embryos to my husband in a 2nd room. He noted that both looks okay. I know its not perfect.. but whatever.... This time we have at least 5 day embryos - blastocysts - which even if low quality, have much higher chances to implant, compare to 3 day embryos. 




Hello there tiny creatures!



My husband looks like DR with this uniform. He looks cute. 





I don't like how I look like here..without makeup I look sick! ;)
After OPU will starting the torture part of 2 weeks waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!

So we bought lot of pregnancy tests...









No comments:

Post a Comment